[sclug] Could you change the fonts on Bios via the video card?

Dickon Hood dickon-ml at fluff.org
Tue Jun 7 22:24:41 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 19:12:24 +0000, Krishna Birth wrote:
: I want to change the font on the Bios which is separate from the
: operating system.  Have any LUG members experience with changing the
: font on Bios via the video card?

I'm guessing: to remove the Ks?

I looked at your new distribution's website, and I'm afraid I won't be
participating.

I have a daily rate for this sort of thing, and I'd be happy to spend time
working on it with payment up-front, but I rather doubt you have the
resources (although not the determination; in the face of abject ridicule
you seem quite unphased, and I do admire that, in a way).

I almost[0] wish you luck.

[0] I'm not convinced turning 'K' into an
I'm-Not-Prince-Any-Longer-Just-Call-Me-Squiggle-also-ran is a useful
objective the human race should be striving toward, but if it keeps people
off the streets...

Dickon Hood
--
Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the

This email was sent from a colocated server, and needs no excuses.