[sclug] Squid Webproxy - partial page loads

Mark East feasty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:56:11 UTC 2012

Packet capture is your best shot. You can use tcpdump to get a capture
and then open it in Wireshark. This should show you what is happening in
the transaction and will hopefully give you a clue to what is happening.
Try to get the capture when minimal traffic is going through the proxy
though as it can make it a bit more difficult if there is a lot going
on. If you have trouble I could take a look for you tonight/tomorrow if
it helps?

tcpdump -v -s 65535 -w capture.pcap -i <network interface>

Mark