[sclug] High Wycombe LUG meet

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:35:02 UTC 2013

On 05/08/13 23:16, Dickon Hood wrote:
> I've always thought that the problem with (possibly just this end of?) the
> Thames Valley is that too many of us do this sort of thing as the day job,
> which somewhat restricts the number of people who want to do something
> more useful in the evenings.  I freely admit to being one of them: I get
> paid to do this as the dayjob, and evenings are relaxation with friends.
That's perfectly understandable and I'm in the fortunate position of
being someone who should be doing this as a day job but the world had
other ideas! Really what I'm proposing isn't for the career people is
it? It's for those who aren't in the know or those who have the
enthusiasm but just need a few pointers. Those who do it for a job can
come along for the drink and the chat.