[Wolves] Happy Xmas

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 15:12:12 GMT 2003

Dear all

Although it has only been a few days since I joined the Wolves LUG,  I already feel at home.I want to say thank you for being so welcoming and supporting. If I have created a few wars or upset anyone through my newbie questions then I apologise. It is hard when I have not met any of you, so I will do my best to attend the meets and put faces to the names. When is the next one? Or hasn't it been decided?

Anyway, have a Happy Xmas and a great New Year.

Mo