[Wolves] E-mail

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 17:25:45 BST 2004

On Thursday 24 Jun 2004 17:08, sparkes wrote:

> I am posting this message via squirrelmail one of the applications that
> started off this whole debate.  It is ugly as sin and there are hundreds
> of potential improvements that could be made but they are all expensive in
> terms of the time it needs and it might limit the number of browsers that
> could use the 'improved' interface.  But, dispite it's drawbacks, it has a
> hell of a lot of functionality and is generally very usable.  Usable but
> not beautiful.  And not the two are not mutually exclusive so nobody has
> to pack their jobs in just yet ;-)

Yes I know you are!

I never bothered with headers until you made me paranoid about them!

You Win!

I give up!

You had the last word!

I going home now I might check the list later from my Suse box. :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"