[Autistic] Let's get this party (re)started

Zahn Daltocli daltocli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:26:56 BST 2007

I've setup a temp channel on irc.lug.org.uk (Blitzed IRC) until I get my
network back online.

Wouldn't advise it on freenode, as it's PDPC (Peer Directed Projects
Center), aimed at stuff like apache, etc... Not sure they'd be happy at
hosting a LUG.  I hang about in #FreeNode-Social there, under the
nickname daltocli (my nickname almost everywhere :P)

Cheers,
~ Tom