[Bassetlug mailing] C# AWN Applets

Danny Roberts dannyroberts.personal at googlemail.com
Sun May 9 18:26:31 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Anyone who was interested in doing something in C#, how about designing
Applets to be used with AWN, the Avant Window Navigator.

For those that don't know AWN is actually a dock tool that is very
attractive, more at the website here: AWN Wiki.

Today I noticed this blog post, basically they are adding support to
write C# Applets for AWN. SO if you want to start developing something
handy this blog will tell you how to get the development libraries
installed (Instructions are Ubuntu only, sorry!) and this link here is a
good start for Developers.

This is something I wanted to look into myself as a new project so if
anyone has any ideas of useful little Applets they would like to see let
me know!

Regards
Danny

Basset-LUG Homepage