[Beds] MOUNT QUERY AND BOOTSRAP QUERY

THOROLD GUY thorold_guy at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 09:22:01 2002

Dear All,

I have createed an ext3 partition and I have started to install Linux From
Scratch (LFS).  When this partition is mounted I am unable to see its
contents, but as soon as it is unmounted I am abke to see the contents of it
and edit and install.  I am running mandrake 8.1.  Does anybody know what is
going on?

Also when trying to install gcc 3.2 I get a message informing me that I
don't have the required files to make the bootstrap, does anyone know how to
solve this problem?

Regards
T.