[Blackpool] Meeting 22nd June

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Thu May 27 14:34:59 UTC 2010

Hi Colin -

Win98 didn't support USB natively, you had to install a driver disk for your
USB device.
I still have the driver for my first (256m) disgo  USB stick. So you are
needing a driver.

Have you enabled the floppy in the virtual machine settings? same place you
go to set iso booting.

There is extensive help in the help file about shared folders.

Mike