[Blackpool] Fwd: Re: Hi!

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:19:03 UTC 2011

Fwd to the list.
Les
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Les Pounder" <lespounder at gmail.com>
Date: 26 Jan 2011 19:12
Subject: Re: [Blackpool] Hi!
To: "James Page" <jmsp.1983 at gmail.com>

Hi James, welcome to the group.

CentOS is a great OS, building on the stability of Red Hat, but with none of
the cost.
VPS' are strange beasts compared to hosting, but webmin will.steer you well.
Are you using the VPS for a website?

Please feel free to.pop down and meet us on Saturday, we meet at pc recycler
at 29/35 Ripon Rd

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29-35+Ripon+Rd+Blackpool+FY1+4DY,+UK

We meet at 10am every Saturday, any closures are announced in advance on
this list.

Hope to see you soon.