[Blackpool] Hi!

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:32:48 UTC 2011

Thanks for the welcome, Les :)

Yes, I'm using the VPS for web (a couple of Wordpress sites, a forum and
hopefully a Drupal multi-site installation), alongside a few mail accounts
and DNS. Because I'm on a shoestring budget, I decided to forego cPanel and
went with Webmin/ Virtualmin to manage the system. There's still a bit of a
learning curve involved, but not as much as there would be had I tried to do
everything from the command line. What I particularly like about Webmin is
the ability to import accounts from cPanel, which has made things a bit
easier. Fortunately, my VPS provider is incredibly helpful and at a fiver
per month, a bit of a bargain, too.

I'll try to pop down one Saturday - 10am's usually a little on the early
side for me! :P

James