[Blackpool] Good news everyone

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:41:43 UTC 2011

2011 is the year of the Android handset mate. ;) the desktop we won years
ago.
10.04 has really good hardware support, and I believe that's why ubuntu is
gathering more users. Even ipods can be reliably synced using rhythmbox.
My Epson printer has worked since 9.10, even letting me check.my ink levels
etc.

I'd love to setup a mythbox, I setup a myth front end on my Joggler a few
months ago.

And you are quite right mate, the LUG is getting very busy.

Dave, will you be at this weeks LUG? I thought it might be good or us to
finish off your virtual machine, perhaps mike could let us use the projector
so everyone can see properly.

All the best everyone.