[Blackpool] Saturday

Michael heed at bigmassiveheed.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 12:40:01 UTC 2015

@Elizabeth

For an amusing abut aimed at numpties look at how the internet works have a
look at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBWhzz_Gn10

@Arthur

It can be explained simpler than that....If I get some time I'll knock
something together.

@James

Who is the VPS provider and what level package have you got.
Are you going via Apache or nginX
Important question....is it a Wordpress site?