[Bradford] LUG meeting 26th Nov

Richard Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:30:41 UTC 2008

the outcome of this seems very positive i think

i think £25 (£30 next year i think David said a while back)  for a room with
every thing we could use is much better then £50 odd for a room with nothing
other then water

not to mention its closer to the nicer parts of town / pubs . especially
late at night

as for sponsorship that would have to be discussed with the business users
of the group
and maybe local businesses but i think that the later would be hard to get

Dick
http://xpd259.blogspot.com/
please sign or encrypt your emails get my public key from
http://xpd259.googlepages.com/Richard.asc