[Bradford] linux friendly mother boards

Richard Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:43:21 UTC 2009

hiya

thanks for the offer of temp hardware loan's (david & bytey) I might take
you up on that
but at the moment I'm rocking the house with a 400mhz ppc G3 Mac with a epic
640mb of ram
i shudder at the power of this beast!!! :-/

but if i get sick of OS X or none of the keys matching up to the keyboard or
FF taking longer to load then the whole mac does to boot  i'll give you a
shout

as for fsf listed mother boards :D
oh how iI would love a mother board where i could replace the bios with a
free/linux one
that would be pretty sweet. :D  (geek)

could of made loads of funny(ish) Dr who related comments about you having a
TIME machine David

Dick