[Bradford] Project proposal for Braford LUG

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrsoftware.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 13:45:29 UTC 2009

Interesting idea, the Bradlin PC.

One issue would be the fact that hardware changes so fast, that the
reference design would need frequent update.

Maybe one option would be to provide a (free ?) Linux PC service, where we
offer assistance in choosing hardware, building and installation.

Another option would be to provide information on where to look to check
hardware compatibility.

Finally, we could work with a local supplier (maybe someone on here) who can
provide ready to run BradLinPC ready running with a popular Linux distro.

Cheers, Nick