[Bradford] Project proposal for Braford LUG

Wayne Hanley wayney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:16:14 UTC 2009

I don't think there is really going to be much debate when you are speaking
about introducing people to Linux the defacto standard is Ubuntu, it is by
far the easiest transitional distro with the largest number of easily
installable apps via the nice easy synaptic interface to apt.  Granted Suse,
FC are also very good distros but Ubuntu as become as synonymous to Linux as
Google is to searching.