[Bradford] PDF gallery

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 15:04:52 UTC 2009

Alice  - you star!

I reckon with that info the tool can be easily adapted to pull in the
delicous tags and descriptions as usual and give the punter the google
viewer option.

I'm guessing the inbuilt 'thumbshots api' will not pull the pdf cover as
a thumbnail, but once we have the URLS, I guess there would be away to
pull them all down. You can run imagemagik over them easily to generate
thumbnails..

Will keep thinking - but thanks - I think just pointing out that they
can be delicioused and the system:filetype:pdf tag is great.

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.