[Bradford] Ambleside Weekend

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 09:49:28 UTC 2010

Hi All

Happy New Year and all that.

Just to let you know that I've got confirmation for the Ambleside
weekend to rebuild the Langdale and Ambleside Mountain Rescue Team
website.

It's going to be the weekend beginning the 15th January.

I realise that is not very far away, but the people there have managed
to get us some free accommodation at Langdale Youth Hostel for Friday
and Saturday of that weekend.

I suspect the short notice is going to be a problem - I've had a graphic
designer and 'project manager' drop out on me already, so any help would
be good - drupal skills not necessary!

I realise this also clashes with the January social (or I think it does)
so apologies for that.

Please let me know if you are interested, and feel free to pass this on.

More info at:
http://bluwiki.com/go/lamrt

Alice - can you let the Drupal users group know please. I'd also be
greatful if you could tell the North West Drupal user group as well as I
still don't have my drupal group membership synced.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.