[Bradford] Drupal User Group Meeting

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Mon Jan 4 15:56:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

We have a venue change for the next Yorkshire Drupal User Group
meeting.  It will now be held in the Panoetic offices at the Gumption
centre on Gyldegate in Bradford BD5 0BQ from 7pm next Wednesday.

The change of venue should make it much easier to get to for most
people, with public transport to Bradford much more frequent than to
Keighley.

This meeting on January 13th is an important one because we will be
discussing and planning for the Ambleside weekend just two days later
(see previous email).

So, January 13th from 7pm at the Panoetic offices in the Gumption Centre
in Bradford.  Hope to see lots of you there, and do bring along your
friends - we're going to build the best Mountain Rescue website ever!

--
Alice