[Bradford] Geolocation phone tracking

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Mon May 16 09:22:08 UTC 2022

 If you have Nextcloud there is a free phone tracking app on that. I do have Nextcloud  but I've never tried the phone tracker so I don't know what is involved.
 Open Street Map (OSMaND) will track on a map where the phone has been but OSMaND needs to be resident on that phone.
Home Assistant will show where a phone is but it can be slow to respond to changes. I found it to be a bit of a power hog too.
Brian