[Bradford] Geolocation phone tracking

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon May 16 09:03:36 UTC 2022

Hi John

Way back in 2013, there was a demonstration of this. The brief notes say:

Alice started by demonstrating how Google collects geolocation data from
mobile ‘phones which can then be viewed from your account on https://
maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0/.

Of course, as Google changes things so often, this may be out-of-date.

John