[Chester LUG] Ubuntu DVD playback

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 22:46:24 UTC 2008

I have full dvd playback available in ubuntu hardy with totem.  I can't remember exactly how I did it.  I know i searched for codecs on the net and some fellow posted something about grabbing Gstreamer plugins from the restricted repositories.

All I can find is: Totem Movie Player 2.22.1 Using Gstreamer and gnome.  If you can tell me how I can look for the plugin I'm using, I'll post.

This probably doesn't help much, but hey ho!