[Chester LUG] Chester LUG new user

Richard Naylor uncledikki at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:50:52 UTC 2009

Hi All
Thanks for your response to my email, the advice is very helpful and I am
going to to pursue a number of lines now. I am down loading Ubuntu 9.4 and
will also down load the 64 bit version. I read today on the Ubuntu Hard Ware
compatibility site that  ASUS P5QL PRO mother boards do seem to have a HD
driver problem but that there may be ways round it. So if not too technical
I could have a go. As for installing from the command line That might be a
step too far until I can learn more about how to do it or if it comes with a
idiot guide.
Will keep you informed of my progress as I make any!
Thanks again
Richard

Richard Naylor
uncledikki at gmail.com