[Chester LUG] At last I'm getting some ware

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 2 20:19:35 UTC 2009

Congrats on getting Ubuntu working fine.  I tried Suse, but had major issues with my graphics under it - It off centred my screen by over half of it in both horizontal and vertical axes so I could only see quarter of the screen.

I have used Ubuntu for about 18 months now, and I find it fairly straightforward.  Sure, I still have problems to solve, but I had that with any OS.

As for Amarok and Rhythmbox, never used them much.  Sorry.

Good luck.

Paul