[Chester LUG] Asus X102BA Touchscreen Netbook on Linux and Windoze 7

Roger Gibson roger at rcgibson.plus.com
Mon Feb 24 19:21:13 UTC 2014

No-one answered this.  Did it get through the system?  Any advice or
warnings about multi-booting a Windows 8 Touch Screen notebook most
gratefully received.  Ubuntu sounds OK, but I've seen warnings about
Linux Mint.  A 10" machine with proper keyboard and 500GB HD plus all
the trimmings weighing 1.1kg sounds pretty OK and portable, provided I
can turn convert it to a decent fast OS.  Must come along one Thursday
soon - Roger.