[Chester LUG] Lab

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:31:13 UTC 2015

Yes it was good thanks, you?

For a few VMs like that you'd be fine. In fact I do have a G7 running ESXi
and I think 3 / 4 VMs and one of them is a Windows Server - so it can't be
that bad! For single user playing then I think it would be more than
adequate. Are you thinking of putting a hypervisor on the box then RedHat
or BSD VMs? Which of the BSD certs are you looking at?

Les