[Deaf-lug] Re: Ubuntu keeps shutting down

Dafydd Eveleigh develeigh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 10:52:37 GMT 2007

I think I have found the problem.

It would appear the apci has a bug in it from version 6.10

The following forum

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=263487&page=2&highlight=Critical+temperature+reached

shows there is a bug :-(

so I need to install the acpi patch listed in post number 12 in the
following page

http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=75227&page=2

Now I am lost. Because the instructions given are for suspense2 (What ever
that is)

I am not sure how to install the patch as I find the instructions confusing
:-(

Can anybody explain the instructions easier please?

Dafydd