[Deaf-lug] Haiku

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:38:07 GMT 2008

I have heard of it.. never tried it.
there is also AmigaOS4.0 which suprised me that was still going.

Distros  I have tried are most Linux varant
BSD
Hurd.

Why are you getting a EEEpc when you already have a laptop of some kind?
I love to get my childen (OLPC)  but first I need to get one but I am
so poor :-(

Fintan

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/