[Deaf-lug] Web Cam on Ubuntu 8.10

Dafydd Eveleigh dafydd at evejam.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 19:50:18 UTC 2008

Yep that must be the problem.

I changed the Ekiga settings like you said and it worked.

How do I change the flash settings?

Cause I am been to some websites that uses flash like this one

http://www.cameroid.com/snap.php

but it is not detecting my webcam. I am assuming it is because I am now
using the flash 10 plugin. So I need to install Flash 9 or something?

Many Thanks for the info

I suppose the other option is to buy a new webcam!!!