[Deaf-lug] HELP. Can't Login any more

Dafydd Eveleigh dafydd at evejam.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 11:03:29 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for this info.

I have just set it up and is what I have been looking for for a long
time.

Not just as a back up solution but allows me to work on my laptop when
I m out and about but also to work on my desktop when I am home.

Gone are the days where I have to transfer things back and for and get
the latest version  messed up :-)

I wonder how easy or hard it would be to set-up your own "dropbox"
server? as I have some info that if personal and don't want to risk it
going to the US of A server which I have no control over.

Having my own dropbox server means I will be able to share all the
photos and media that I have will all of my families laptops :-)

Dy