[dundee] Telewest Broadband 512Kb

alex mole nal at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 17:43:55 GMT 2004

Blueyonder certainly went through a path of major poorness a while back,
but I think they've improved a lot now.

Obviously, they *are* inept, but they're no worse than BT (i've had the
misery of having protracted dealings with both...).

alex:)

tom stott (by way of tom stott <tom at linuxdisco.co.uk>) (by way of tom

http://www.messagelabs.com