[dundee] Meeting on Monday 5th September

Jonathan Scharf jonny at vulcan25.org
Tue Aug 30 03:37:16 BST 2005

> Venue - Simon, are you around and able to gain access to the lecture
> room?

Just a thought. I was in the Microcenter recently, and the lecture
room where we usually have the meets is now sealed off by building
work. Only the computer lab nearest to the main entrance is open.

This is all to do with the move over to the new Applied Computing
building.  As far as I know this building opened yesterday (Monday) so
with any luck we should be able to hold the meeting in there.

Simon will probably know more about this than me though.

--
Jonathan Scharf
http://vulcan25.org/