[dundee] FSF, GPL V3, and TiVO

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 12:58:23 BST 2007

I haven't read the draft myself and I don't want to go too deep into my
own beliefs but I tend to lean closer to the idealistic side of things.
It is well worth pointing out for those who are not aware that Linus
Torvalds has recently said that he thinks the latest draft is okay. Not
that his opinion should really carry more weight than anybody else's
but it should put some of the tension to rest.

Chewi