[dundee] changing BPP?

Tim Spencer samurai.mit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:03:04 BST 2008

Found a emulator for space invaders. It requires 8 bpp (understanably).
Since i fucked my Xwindow ill try another emulator.
all came from an idea i had for making a arcade game cabinet (used to spend
shit loads on them so though migth aswell make one), also had the idea of
making a platfrom for student (I can then put the cabinet into the union and
get the money put into to it into the ASL pocket) so that students can
publish their games to get RL feedback (2 way win).

for the win is the tim