[dundee] changing BPP?

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:59:14 BST 2008

Another thing I just thought of is to actually use the PS2 Linux kit within
(one of) the arcade cabinet(s) That would be a great thing I think for
students, it's not too easy to get a PS2 kit but shouldn't proove too hard
or expensive. I'm not sure how the game loading would work (I was thinking a
MAME Menu kinda thing) because to run any of the games we need total,
unrestricted access to the graphics synthesiser, so you can't really run a
GUI for that. Still, if you did that I can guarantee you would get some good
games from the students and that would probably interest a lot of people too

Nistur