[dundee] pkg-config

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 00:36:47 GMT 2008

.pc files contain information about how to build against a certain
library. They are created when the library is built. On a source distro
such as Gentoo, they are installed with the library. On a binary distro
such as Ubuntu, they are usually only included in the library's -dev
package. You should have the -dev package installed for each library you
need to build against anyway because the header files will also be
required.

James