[dundee] Installing a Free WIFI Hotspot at the DCA

jonny at vulcan25.org jonny at vulcan25.org
Fri May 2 15:24:18 BST 2008

Will it be possible to dedicate some time to this at the next LUG meeting?

I'm thinking mainly for a brainstorming session with ideas going onto a
whiteboard.  This is probably the best first step, since we gather input
from everyone in the group, and it's an efficient way to identify any
potential risks + problems.

That will give us a good first guess as to what this system's going to
look like; and the specific areas that will need the most focus.

--
Jonny.