[dundee] Text editor decision question

Digit (SG) digit.siljrath at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:03:45 UTC 2009

well, my 2 cents (n you'll b getting overcharged at that):

sounds like you might be perfectly suited to going for one of those two and
adding in modules n enhancements of the other, which i've heard can be done.

perhaps what you need to ask yourself is....  are you a ninja or a pirate
;)     http://philosecurity.org/2009/03/23/pirates-and-ninjas-emacs-or-vi

(think i actually got that link from this list...  but its a real corker)

if ya listen to stallman, he'll no doubt have you sold on emacs pretty
rapid.  sounds wonderful... oh to be savvy with emacs.   :)   seems u can
live in it.  :D