[dundee] Various names of the degree classification

Axel newsletter at axelbor.de
Fri Jul 16 12:48:33 UTC 2010

I think I get it. At the moment I wouldn't send a application to any company.

This system is just unfamiliar for my and actually for the most here
in Germany. So I was looking for a way to fit this more in the German
system, without making a mistake.

A few years ago our nice politicians say we've to swap from our German
diploma to the international Bachelor and Master degrees. They promise
that it makes easier to compare the degrees on a international level.
Now we've the same names, but that's all. There are no other
similarities. Ridiculous politicians, here in Germany.

Axel