[Nelug] Hello

Sean Kelly lists at shortestpath.org
Tue Jul 1 23:10:00 UTC 2003

Quoting Paul Hutchinson <paulhutchinson at warpmail.net>:

> Anyway, the main point of this message is the LUG. Durham is about
> 20miles from Newcastle. But there are Tyneside LUG, which would be
> nearer. I'm afraid I don't have a link, but google should be able to

  It's http://www.tyneside.lug.org.uk/ although don't expect much activity...

  Many southbound GNER and Virgin trains from Newcastle stop at Durham and
it's about 5-10 mins walk into the city from there.  Whilst a student, I
used to work part time in Durham and go in from Newcastle on the train for
half days without needing to waste the rest of the day waiting for public
transport.

--
Sean Kelly <lists at shortestpath.org>