[Nelug] The future of NELUG

Edward Younger - Sun VSP - Firmware Engineer Edward.Younger at sun.com
Tue Jan 6 15:46:15 UTC 2004

Richard Patterson writes:
 > Hi All,
 >
 > Apologies for not replying to Eddy's email earlier...
 >
 > I have not been a member of the NELUG for long, and as yet have not
 > attended any of the meetings, however, I would be more than happy to
 > take on any of the roles required. If Paul wishes to share the
 > responsibilities, then that'd be good. If necessary, I am willing to
 > supply the email address to be the main point of contact for the group.

I'm happy for you to do this if everyone else is. Perhaps you and Paul
could work out division of responsibilities between yourselves.

 > Eddy, it would be good if we could maybe meet up sometime to do a hand
 > over if that's possible? If Paul wishes to share the responsibilities,
 > then we could maybe meet for a coffee or something?

That would be good, most of the handover can be managed by email but
it would be useful to meet with you and Paul too. Where are you based,
and when would be good time(s) to meet up ?

Eddy