[Nelug] Re: Advice on setting up a home server

James Le Cuirot chewi at ffaura.com
Mon Apr 18 20:16:48 UTC 2005

Trust me, you've already got a hell of a lot more experience than I had when I
switched to Gentoo. I had messed about with Mandrake but didn't really know what
I was doing. Gentoo has a steep learning curve but it's certainly not impossible
and you learn so much that it makes it worthwhile. I wouldn't recommend it to
just anyone but if you like to be in charge of your system (as any server
admin should be!) then it's great.

James