[Glastonbury] Strode Meeting

Nick Irwin nirwin at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 20:46:02 GMT 2003

Right, I want to say this without being nasty or offensive, but I'm sure
Martin will understand my reservations about Diane.

What is the purpose of demonstrating to Diane? Has she been made the head of
Computing now or something?
And also I know GNU software is great but, is it really fair on the Students?
I mean I remember Diane trying to teach me Microsoft products and to be
honest I wasn't impressed, do people really think she will be able to teach
it effectively to students without going on a course?

Again I don't mean to sound like a self-righteous brat, so sorry if I do. I am
simply concerned about the possible impact on students.

--
Nick Irwin
Term-time E-mail: nirwin at blueyonder.co.uk
Home E-mail: nirwin at pulbah.plus.com