[Glastonbury] Hi

peter glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 24 20:44:00 2003

Hi Every one,

It is nice to know that there is a Lug that is close to me. I have been
subscribed to the Dorset Lug who i have found very helpful but living in
Wincanton I was a little to far away to goto any of the meetings.

I have been using Linux on and off for about 4 years started off with
red hat 6 from a book.
I am now only running Linux ( mandrake 9.1) no windozs at all.
I subscribe to Linux format so get a lot of software of off their DVD's
I know a little!! I thinks they say that thats dangerous!!!

I would like to go over to Debain but am a little worried about and
install.

Regards
--
peter <colep@nascr.net>