[Glastonbury] Linux's latest...

Damon Chaplin damon at karuna.uklinux.net
Tue Apr 27 11:24:46 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 00:23, tim hall wrote:

> Please note how I don't bother to slag off oher distros.

I was only moaning about it as I really want it to be the best distro.
It wasn't a 'my distro is better than yours' rant.

One reason I wanted to install it was that I was thinking of helping out
with the GUI installer. (Though I've subscribed to the debian-boot
mailing list and there's just too much traffic to keep up with, partly
due to all the different architectures they need to support.)

Damon