[Glastonbury] Anyone seen Kelvin?

Richard Bown richard.bown at ferventsoftware.com
Thu May 6 13:11:23 BST 2004

On Thursday 06 May 2004 15:19, Kelvin McNulty wrote:

> I think if we have another meeting with so much material then we should fix
> it so we have at least an hour afterwards, somewhere else if necessary that
> supports  personal comfort, where we can freely discuss everything. It is
> clearly unsuitable to stimulate a whole bunch of lively people so strongly
> without an opportunity to absorb and share the implications of the material
> delivered.

Well put.

It's especially difficult if people are going to be coming from further away
(like Grenville or myself) - I would've hung around a bit longer last night
to chat about stuff but it'd been a long day as it was.

BTW anyone know any of these chaps?

http://www.southwest.lug.org.uk/

Grenville mentioned these last night and it might make sense for us slightly
further west to hook up with them too.