[Glastonbury] Anyone seen Kelvin?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Fri May 7 08:10:34 BST 2004

I didn't word my last e-mail very well at all... it actually came out
reading entirely different than I intended...

> I was most upset that Steve shouted "TIME!!" ... that is not

...that should have been "when", not "that"...

> really a way to
> run a LUG, though I understand that Steve is working within the
> constraints
> of St. Dunstans School... where they clearly do not, as they did
> in my time,
> trust the keys to teachers...

I think it is a shame that LUGOG has such a fixed 9pm deadline... the
Leisure Centre is open until 10pm on weekdays... that surely suggests that
it is only the school area that closes at 9pm? They can't close up the front
gate until 10.30pm or so as otherwise the Leisure Centre customers would be
locked in.... could we not do some sort of deal whereby we park out the
front rather than the back and the caretaker allows Steve to lock up T1??