[Glastonbury] An essay from a "Joe User" (fwd from Debian-UK)

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 19:33:22 GMT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:44:55 +0000
From: Steve Dobson <steve at dobson.org>
To: DebianUK <debian-uk at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Subject: [Debian-uk] An essay from a "Joe User"

All

I post this in the hope that some of you may find it of interest.

I am the Lug Master of the Sussex LUG, and last night one of our
non-techie members presented a talk on his move from Windows to
Debian.  I thought you guys might find it interesting that there is
at least one member of the "general public" that not only wanted
a computer that doesn't crash, but selected Debian because it was
community developed.

You can find his essay here:
         http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/windows2debian.php

Steve