[Glastonbury] Hello again and thanks

Phil Wood phil at pwood.net
Thu Jan 13 17:23:49 GMT 2005

I see that my email from yesterday afternoon has now made it onto the
list. Thanks Martin, I was told that you were the one to talk to about
it but you were a bit busy at the end of last night's meeting.

Well, hello again. It was nice to meet some you last night and put some
faces to the names I'd seen in the list. I found Martin's talk quite
thought provoking as it's relevant to the work I'm doing at the moment
which involves articles which appear both in print and on the web.

At the end of the month I hope to have the time for another attempt to
get my laptop wireless using Linux. So the next meeting could be just at
the right time for me. In the mean time of any of you have been
successful in this I'd love to hear from you. Which distribution? Which
wireless card?

I see that Tony Sumner has already answered these two questions and I
haven't even even sent this post yet! I knew joining this group would be
a good idea.

Phil Wood